- Take Foxmail 6.0 Chinese Version for example:
- 1.Open Foxmail,then click "Email" and select "Create Email Account";
- 2.Add New Account window popup, input your Email Address & Password, and the user name will auto-input, or you can input the user name you want, click "Next";
- 3.Configure receiving server & SMTP server, set receiving server as POP3, the server name should be "mail.midea.com", the STMP server is "mail.midea.com", click "Next" button (Contact IT5000 for server address, External Telephone/Internal Telephone : 225000/400-808-5000)
- 4.Displaying account created successfully, click to test the account configuration, if the testing is successfully, and click "Finish" to save your settings
- You finish settings and you can send and receive emails in the main window.
Microsoft Office Outlook Settings
- Take Microsoft Office OutLook 2013 for example:
- 1.Open OutLook 2013,click "Tool" menu in the window, and select "Email account";
- 2.Select "Add new email account" in the dialog box,and click "Next".
- 3.Select POP for server type,and click next to confirm.
- 4.Settings in Account Setting dialog box:
- Your Name:Your account mark can be set more than one account to distinguish using Microsoft Office OutLook 2013 .
- Email Address:for example email@example.com
- Username:corresponding to mail username,such as you
- Password:password for logging in mailbox
- Receiving Mail Server:mail.midea.com
- Sending Mail Server: mail.midea.com
- (Contact IT5000 for server address, External Telephone/Internal Telephone : 225000/400-808-5000)
- Remember Password:Select this option,you do not need to enter password to verify account in the local site when sending and receive emails.
- 5.Set account attribute then click other settings and continue.
- 6.Click sending server loose paper folder then select "My SMTP server request verification" and click "Yes".
- 7.Test validity of the account.
- 8.Examine all the setting whether normal according to tips in window and click "Finish" to quit the test.
- 9.Clik "Finish" to finish the creation of a new account.